Wednesday, May 23, 2007

This week, someone kept just getting on my nerves. Dono why i just don like him. ALWAYS wana be the leader, pinpointing ppl do this and tht, cant stand him. But from a diff point of view, wif him in a team, i can say we will sure be able to make our project in time for submission. I just don like him sia.

Went to study wif von n gab yesterday n gab asked me very weird qn when von wasnt around. Er HEM!!! IS something wrong out there??? LOL!!! Btw last sat was chosen as cello leader cause he said i played the best! Just when he said this, a girl walked in wif a cello, also 17 but she's already grade 6 or above i guess. There's just ths big gap btw 2 of us. Guess wad i can only do now is stay in strings hoping to improve and return to PA. By the time i really return to PA, i hope at least i can see some diff btw me n the others. My aim is to at least reach grade 5.

No comments: